- What if the main method is declared as private?
- What if the static modifier is removed from the signature of the main method?
- Can we define private and protected modifiers for variables in interfaces?
- Can there be an abstract class with no abstract methods in it?
- What modifiers are allowed for methods in an Interface?
- What is a local, member and a class variable?
- What does it mean that a method or field is “static”?
- Is null a keyword?
- What modifiers may be used with an inner class that is a member of an outer class?
- What is class path?
- What is path?
- What is the difference among JVM Spec, JVM Implementation, JVM Runtime?
- What are JDK and JRE?
- What is JIT?
- What is a JVM heap?
- What is sandbox?
- What is Locale?
- What is a ResourceBundle class?
- How will you get the platform dependent values like line separator, path separator, etc?
- How does garbage collector decide which objects are to be removed? Can garbage collector be forced?
- What is the final keyword denotes w.r.t class, method and variable?
- What are the methods in Object?
- Can you instantiate the Math class?
- What is the difference between the instanceof and get class, these two are same or not?
- Can main method be declared final?
View the following video on Batch Processing in Java: –
For more on Java interview questions so click and visit.
Author’s more on Java interview questions